Tuesday 24 January 2012

Tuesday: Looking for New Artwork

It's Tuesday, kinda excited I have the next two days off from babysitting and am going to be working on a new look to film a tutorial on. Anyway, I have been looking into getting some new art work for my bedroom. I have posters up but I wanted something a bit more grown up then the Cheshire cat, Jack Skellington, a random drawing of my dad's. There are these Van Gogh posters from Wal-mart, have been eyeing them online, and one of the is Starry Night. Now I LOVE Starry Night, it is probably one of my most favorite paintings and it just brings back memories of me gazing at a copy in my art teacher's class in elementary school and thinking, "Wow." Plus, I love the episode of Doctor Who, believe David Tenant was the Doctor then, when they went to see Van Gogh then took him to the future and into a museum that was showing his work. The man was simply a genius, kinda proves a find line between genius and insanity, doesn't it?
   But I have been wanting some new art work so can anyone recommend anything? A shop on Etsy or something? I would greatly apperciate it :)

Everyone is artist, we get the ability to take the canvas that is our lives and paint our lives, our dreams, our fears. Everything that is us. How will you paint your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment