Saturday 21 January 2012

A Journey of a thousand miles beings with a single step...

My name is Chelsey and I want to invite you join me on my journey to discovering who I am. I don’t know exactly what this blog will be about, I am just kind of winging it at the moment, lol. Some of the things that I will talk about on here are books, music, movies, my two wonderfully silly pets, my adventures in cooking, makeup, and just life in general.

            A little about me… hmm… well I LOVE to read, books have been my best friend for the longest time J Currently I am reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, I’m not very far into it yet. I just finished Cujo which was good but somewhat depressing :/ I do love music, just about anything but rap/hip hop. I just cannot get into it and I prefer my emo/scream/ alternative music, lol. A lot of my posts maybe about makeup, I am a makeup junkie (we should have a support group!) and I love experimenting with it and trying new looks and what looks good on me. I do have a Youtube channel but have neglected it of late, hopefully that will change soon.

I’m not really sure about what else I should say so…. My name is Chelsey and this is my first step on my journey of a thousand miles to find myself, will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment