Sunday 22 January 2012

Sunday: New Week, New Begining

So it's Sunday! First day of the week so the perfect day for me to really start blogging again :) It's almost one o'clock here and I haven't really accomplished a lot today, but that's not really a bad thing, is it? Sunday's always seem like such a lazy day and this is the first Sunday that my family and I haven't been like go, go, go! My dad is taking the day to rest up, which is good. Anyway! One thing I have done today is give my pets a bath. I have two pets, one cat and one dog. My cat's name is Garfield, yes he is a chunky monkey just like the cartoon one and same colourings :) My pup's name is Astro, like off the Jetsons. Just finished up giving them baths and why they were not very thrilled about it they will be when they realise they're no longer stinky, lol. Astro seems to bathe a bit easier, though he hates the garden hose but he's too big for the tub :/ I think his favourite part is when it's over and I tell him shake and he shakes all the water off, lol. His tail wags so much when he gets to do that and when I'm towelling him off. He's sun bathing at the moment. Garfield on the other hand cries during his bath times and it had been forever since I had given him one but he was WAY over due for one. He's sitting on the table out in the patio, putting his fur back in place. He didn't really let me dry him off like pup did, so be it.
 Let's see.... next on the agenda for the day is to try and start working on a look for a tutorial, I really miss making videos. And I need to finish up my work for school this week. I am an on line college student with the University of Phoenix and I really like the classes! I'm working towards an associates degree in business. I have a few more questions to round out the week, then two assignments, then going to get a jump start on my readings. So... anyone who is reading this... any requests for a makeup tutorial or something for me to blog about?

Remember, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.... how will you begin your journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment