Wednesday 27 June 2012

Long time.... no blog

I feel absolutely horrible about neglecting this blog, epic, *EPIC* fail on my part :/ BUT! We are here to change that today, woot! So... lately I've been watching A LOT of the $20 Makeup Challenge tags on youtube and have really been interested in what people choose and how they choose it, how some actually go out and buy the makeup and other's shop their stash; so I've put a lot of thought into this and decided that I want to tweak the tag a bit and show how many options there are to it. SOOO excited!!!! I went through my stash last night and thought of about five, possibly six, different variations I could do just out of my collection.
     One thing I noticed is that people aren't really using brushes because they all have brushes that are too expensive to add; well luckily for me, I have a little travel set of brushes that cost me $5! There's a powder brush, shadow brush, angled brush, brow/ lash comb, and a sponge tip applicator. A tip I would have for this challenge is make your make up work for you! Choose products that will do two or three different things, that can save a lot of time and money! I'm really looking forward to these videos! Will do a blog post on all of them individually then an overall experience. Can't wait!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment